Wool - nature's own high-tech fibre
Despite the development within synthetic materials, no man-made fiber can match the unique qualites of wool. With 132 years experience in working with wool as raw material, Dale of Norway recommend staying close to nature.
Did you know that:
- Wool is naturally insulating fiber. It traps air to keep you warm while moisture escapes keeping the user dry and comfortable
- Wool absorbs moisture to approximately a third of its weight before feeling moist or wet
- Wool fiber yarns are elastic and retain their shape better than non-wool fiber
- Wool does not crease or wrinkle
- Wool is renewable and natural raw material
- Wool is fire resistant
- Norwegian wool is known for strength and volume
Wool remains one of the worlds most venerable and respected fibres and has been utilized since the dawn of time. It's stature as nature's own technical fibre in the modern era is a strong testament to its unique qualities.